--> Rubie's Costume Noah's Ark Pinky Winky Monster Romper Costume | Baby Costumes

Monday, September 8, 2014

Rubie's Costume Noah's Ark Pinky Winky Monster Romper Costume

| Monday, September 8, 2014
Rubie's Costume Noah's Ark Pinky Winky Monster Romper Costume, This is ridiculously adorable, I am in the process of exchanging it though for a larger size so please take note!! It runs a tad small, my daughter is 7 months old and the 6-12 month fits but barely, you are going to want to think about getting the 12-18 months if your child is a little on the chubby side I guess.

 Rubie's Costume Noah's Ark Pinky Winky Monster Romper Costume

Rubie's Costume Noah's Ark Pinky Winky Monster Romper Costume
I'm happy I'm getting the larger because the head part was also a tad small. Anyways, aside from that it does shed a lot but in the end it's totally worth it because it's one of the most adorable costumes ever, it's a little thin so make sure you put something warm on underneath if you are in a cooler climate.

I purchased this early for Halloween coming up, this is going to be perfect!!! I highly recommend this costume and if the teeth go over the eyes you can always just trim them up a tad with a pair of scissors, it's not that big of a deal.
Rubie's Costume Noah's Ark Pinky Winky Monster Romper Costume

Related Posts