--> Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Dragon Costume | Baby Costumes

Monday, September 8, 2014

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Dragon Costume

| Monday, September 8, 2014
Lil characters unisex baby infant dragon costume, this costume is super cute created with very nice, comfortable, durable material. The colors are bright and it‘s overall a gorgeous costume. I bought the Medium / 18 month old size for my almost 9 month old baby. He was 20lbs and 29in so I figured better too big than too small.

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Dragon Costume

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Dragon Costume
It fit alright except the arms were a little long because the costume is supposed for older infants with longer limbs. I do not know just simply the amount smaller the small size would happen to be or if that will happen to be a far better fit, but except to the slightly too long arms, this size was fine for my son.

One small issue was the feet, they‘re little booties and therefore are not linked with the costume so be VERY VERY careful because I almost lost one, my baby likes to kick plenty and he kicked it off, luckily someone found it and returned it.

The costume is designed with clips upon the bottom so It‘s super simple to alter baby's diaper. I might not recommend this costume to anyone who lives inside a hot area since the costume is warm, I live up north so it was eventually perfect to the cold but some babies could possibly be too hot during this Lil characters unisex baby infant dragon costume.

Related Posts